Toddlers love to be included in the action. Teach them useful planning skills by providing them with this packing list tailored for non-readers.
Using this resource:
- Download, print, and cut out pictures of items your toddler can help pack.
- Create a pile for them on the “home” piece of paper.
- Have your child move each picture to the “suitcase” paper once they’ve found and packed that item.
- Check their work after they’ve gone to bed. I’ve pulled a full bottle of vegetable oil out of my toddler’s suitcase.
- Watch them walk through the airport and hotel with pride that they’ve packed their own bag!